How to find the right job candidates?
Posted on November 27, 2018 at 02:11 am
According to the biggest recruiting challenge in 2017 was the shortage of skilled candidates. Companies are facing biggest challenges trying to find job candidates! To find the right job candidates, recruiters have to have a well-planned and developed recruiting and hiring strategies. When putting together a strategy like this, it is important to understand that the process of Talent Acquisition never stops.
Steps to find the right job candidates
Here are 7 key steps that will help you find job candidates easier and faster:
1. Know your ideal candidate,If you don't know who your ideal candidate or candidate persona is, you will not be able to find job candidates and attract them. Knowing these people's characteristics, motivation, skills and preferences is extremely important for finding candidates that are a good fit for your company.
2. Engage your current employees,Use your current employees to understand why do they love working with you. This is a great way to learn about things that attract them. Use these facts to attract others. Your employees are your best ambassadors, and people trust people more than brands, CEOs and other C-level executives.
Involving your current employees can not only help you build a strong Employer Branding strategy and find job candidates faster and easier, but it can also help your employees feel more engaged and important.
3. Write clear job descriptions,Writing a clear and detailed job description is important to find job candidates with a good fit. Don’t only list the duties, responsibilities and requirements, but talk about your company’s culture and Employee Value Proposition.
To save time, here are our free job description templates
4. Use a Recruitment Marketing tool ,Finding the right job candidate is hard without the right tools. Solutions offered by recruitment marketing software are various, and with them, you can build innovative recruiting strategies such as Inbound Recruiting and Candidate Relationship Management to improve Candidate Experience and encourage Candidate Engagement.
Sending useful, timely and relevant information to the candidates from your talent pool is a great way of strengthening your Employer Brand and communicating your Employee Value Proposition.
5. Optimize your career site ,Career site optimization is one of the first things you should do to find job candidates easier. Candidates that come to your career site are already showing interest in you, so don't let them leave before applying. You can start by adding employee testimonials, fun videos, introduce your team, and write about the cool project that your company is working on.
6. Use an Applicant Tracking System,Solutions offered by applicant tracking systems are various, but their main purpose is to fasten and streamline the selections and hiring processes. By fastening the selection process, you can significantly improve Candidate Experience and increase your application and hire rate for hard-to-fill roles. Did you know that top talent stays available on the market for only 10 days? You better hurry up if you want to find job candidates that suit you!
7. Implement Recruitment templates and use employee referral,Recruitment templates it can improve your time, cost and quality of hire, and make your hiring strategy much more productive. Yet, many companies still don't have developed strategies to find job candidates using employee employee referral. This is another great way to use your current employees to help you find job candidates. To start, use these referral, Recruitment templates and start engaging your employees today!