Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTIONS
• Approaching and searching for new potential customers with the aim of winning new business and maintain good relationships with existing clients in and outside Dar es salaam region.
• Developing marketing strategies that match customer requirements, promoting company products, services as well as ideas
• Job Planning, preparing advertisement strategy, enhances public relations as well as managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion with client and co-workers, event organization as per company directives, product development and distribution to client.
• Developing and implementing an internal /external marketing programme set by the company
• Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
• To manage all marketing activities of the company on daily/weekly or monthly bases by creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing or new customers
• Advice the management basically on marketing strategy for the sake of promoting the company product to fit with the current marketing situations/ business trends
• Works in all the phases of product development, product planning, pricing, advertising and promotions.
• Coordinating and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, associates, supplier
• Improves product marketability and profitability by seeking, detecting, and exploiting on market opportunities.
• Liaise with the Management with regards to any other requirements or duties to be undertaken.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
Requirements of the role
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role of at least 1 year as marketing officer other related position.
• A minimum of A Diploma, Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree in sales and marketing or other related field.
• Working Experience from telecom industry as well as research organization is an added advantage.
• Sufficient knowledge in Microsoft office and office systems operating
• Good communication skills
• Organisational and planning skills
• Team work, tact and good interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Ability to work independently
• Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Numeracy and computer literacy
• Driving skills.
Skills and Qualifications
|Job Ref: JOB5066||Years of Experience: 1-10|
|Job Location: Dar es Salaam,Tanzania||Residence Location:|
|Company Industry: Human Resources||Gender: Unspecified|
|Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel||Nationality: Unspecified|
|Employment Status: Full Time||Education: Diploma|
|Employment Type: Employee|
|Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified|
|Number of Vacancies: 1|