Job DescriptionJob Requirements
Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development. Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company. The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages can include:
• Recruiting and staffing, organizational departmental planning, performance management and improvement systems, organization development, employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees, employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
• Policy development and documentation, employee relations, company-wide committee facilitation, company employee and community communication, compensation and benefits administration, employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health, employee services and counseling.
• The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards.
• The Human Resources Manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, Administration management, or a similar field.
• More than 3 year of experience in Managerial level.
• Women are highly recommended to apply.
Skills and Qualifications
|Job Ref: JOB5067||Years of Experience: 3-39|
|Job Location: Dar es Salaam,Tanzania||Residence Location:|
|Company Industry: Banking||Gender: Female|
|Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance||Nationality: Unspecified|
|Employment Status: Full Time||Education: Bachelor's degree|
|Employment Type: Employee|
|Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified|
|Number of Vacancies: 1|