Job DescriptionJOB PURPOSE
The Human Resources Officer manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Officer manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Officer carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
• Performs such duties as may be required
• bachelor degree
• 1 and above year experience in human resources field
• Literacy in computer
• Knowledge of labor law
• Attention to detail
• Maintains confidentiality
• Good communication skills
• Able to work long hours
• Speak English and Kiswahili language
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
• Training on related field is a plus
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED
• College/ university / technical certificate
I CERTIFY I HAVE READ THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AND I UNDERSTAND MY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS STATED HEREIN.
Employee Name_____________________ Signature____________ Date____________
Skills and Qualifications
|Job Ref: JOB5069||Years of Experience: 1-10|
|Job Location: Dar es Salaam,Tanzania||Residence Location:|
|Company Industry: Consulting Services||Gender: Unspecified|
|Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel||Nationality: Unspecified|
|Employment Status: Full Time||Education: Bachelor's degree|
|Employment Type: Employee|
|Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified|
|Number of Vacancies: 1|