Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE:
To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
• Develop and maintain the market agents
• Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
• Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
• Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers' complaints promptly, and collect market information
• Feedback and handle the information of dealers
• Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
• Support work of delivery, goods provides, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
• Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
• As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within expected time.
• Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
• Supervise staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
• Bachelor degree in marketing and business administration or a related field
• Proven 2 years working experience as a sales personnel
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Skills and Qualifications
|Job Ref: JOB5136||Years of Experience: 2-10|
|Job Location: Dar es Salaam,Tanzania||Residence Location:|
|Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media||Gender: Unspecified|
|Job Role: Marketing/PR||Nationality: Unspecified|
|Employment Status: Full Time||Education: Bachelor's degree|
|Employment Type: Employee|
|Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified|
|Number of Vacancies: 1|